« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Introduce yourself
    Name: Luca
    Surname:
    How old are you?: 18
    Where are you from?: italia
    Are you shy?: just a bit at the beginning. When I start getting along with everyone I'm not so shy
    what do you expect from us?: playing together and having fun
    Which kind of languages can you speak fluently?: eng ita
    Can you understand a bit any other language? Which ones?: spanish and french
    Do you have any other abilities that can help? (scripting, videoediting, graphics, etc..): idk maybe video editing but I'm not that good actually
    Tell us something about you: my name is Luca I'm 18 years old. I'd like to join this clan as it's mainly an italian team, which I miss being a part of.

About SA-MP
    What's your nickname?: agony
    Previus nicknames: dearagony
    How long do you play SA-MP?: downloaded samp for the first time in may 2017. I started playing on fun servers and freeroams. Started on A/D in the late 2017
    List your previous clan and explain why did you leave: sMb (couldn't get along with the members because of the language barrier. Also it was hard to play together because of the different timezone)
    iK (it's more like a funteam rn, everyone moved to other games or plays for other clans)

What's your Discord contact? agony#0906
    Do you have a Youtube channel? Can you link it?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcWvfLWTGoW8-xN04gOTjag
    Can you speak ingame?: yes
    Can you record ingame?:yes
    Can you stream ingame?: never tried in samp but it shouldn't be a problem
    Explain why are you still playing SA-MP all those years: I'm a samp "newfag" actually XD. Started playing in 2017 on an italian freeroam server. Some guys from there taught me the basics of dm and helped me getting started in aad..
    Do you play any other game beyond SA-MP? Rocket league and battlefield rn. Got other MP games on my old steam account

A/D Gameplay

What's your experience on A/D? (1/10): 6
    Do you usually speak ingame to say enemies positions or tactics?: yes
    What's your preferred weaponset in A/D? I usually go for deagle or m4. Depends on who I'm playing with/against
    Do you prefer brain or skills?: I think both are needed.. depends on the situation I guess
    Do you prefer fast-cbug or old-style?: I started playing when doubleshot deagling was the standard for every player. Even if I usually play with it in difficult situations, I'd rather go for a slow doubleshot to make the game less cancerous and accurate when I can. Right now deagling in the old style gives you no chance I guess..
    Can you link me one base in which you played very good against good ones?: I don't think I ever faced a big clan in cw as I joined my first a/d teams when the scene was already pretty dead. I played some tcws vs good players which you can find on my yt channel. Gotta admit it's nothing special tho
    What about nS rules?: it's ok

Group
    Managers

Status
    Non voto per non influire negativamente sulla tua app, nel 2019 i voti sono inutili, ti dico chiaramento che mi ricordo vagamente di te , se fosse stata sotto la mia gestione avrei già lockato l'app, ma siamo tutti mezzi morti e tutti meritano di giocarsi le proprie carte. Se piaci a psyco puoi giocare con noi gl

Group

Status
    Ciao virus, ricordo le prime volte che giocai con te, credo si tratti di due anni fa circa su un freeroam. Credo di essere migliorato abbastanza da allora, visto che al tempo non sapevo nemmeno dell'esistenza dell'aad..
    Col tempo, anche grazie ai player che mi hanno dato una dritta, ho iniziato a muovermi nel campo del dm e bene o male qualcosa spero di aver imparato
    Comunque quando tornerai a giocare?

PsYc0

Group
    Founder

Status
    Non mi sbilancio sulle parole di gigi, non ti conosco neanche nè ingame nè tantomeno come persona, posso solo dirti che mi farebbe piacere avere un italiano nel clan, vedremo come giochi in tcw su ac e decideremo, per ora mi astengo.

Group

Status
    Purpy mi ha già aggiunto al discord nS per cui quando volete giocare io ci sono! ^_^

Group

Status
    still need to set up this channel on discord :)

Group

Status
    Purplzz mi ha detto che non accettate persone con due clan/ft.
    Se è veramente così mi dispiace ma ritiro app perché non vorrei abbandonare gli iK nonostante siano inattivi al momento

Group
    Managers

Status
    Non siamo la barzelletta di nessuno, lock.

PsYc0

Group
    Founder

Status
    no words lol

8 replies since 11/7/2019, 23:33   223 views