CW REPORT: nS 4 nWb 3 (6-3)

« Older   Newer »

1. volkstyne

User deleted

Latin clan wars are always bullshit, but this was another level of shit in the 57 "tournament". Poor organization from 57, Mr.F was alright but I think it was because he was the only English speaker. On the first server, we had to wait for multiple different members from their clan and because they couldn't even get 4 members from their clan to play and I was tired of waiting - we let them play with a fake 'FiiiS' an old member for nWb. The server closed on 4-2, Argo got bugged and blew up but they didn't agree for readd so it was 4-3 due to a 3v4 situation. Nice sportsmanship. In the round of victory, they were losing by HPs and they were abusing the pausing mechanic. When they left the server they would be teleported out of bounds because their ping causes a bug to occur, they abuse it to try and get away from us while we had an advantage (the refs are obliged to TP the bugged player to their team mate).

This reminds me of the CW we played months ago on the old AC where they were bypassing and cheating, these clowns do everything to win without any consideration for fair play. Even with every trick in the book, we still won. Luckily this AC is more secure.The round was won, but Mr.F disqualified them anyway.

27539380f9574d269cec416cfdbc1b0f
    IpqAWe3
    Js2lgm9
    team:
    volk
    mouad
    argo
    maxo

Edited by volkstyne - 3/27/2017, 02:34 AM

0 replies since 27/3/2017, 00:49   77 views