Denied

« Older   Newer »

1. Axel2099

SWEGBoi

Group
    Members

Status
    QUOTE (Senseii @ 16/11/2014, 20:00) 
    Axel how can you vote down on this guy? Why must you underestimate such an underrated player without knowing him in depth details.
    He is more than what you think.

You may think I am overestimating this player, you are wrong, in full honesty, I am underestimating him if you ask me.

This is my opinion, take me serious or not, your choice.

But all I could say is, you are very lucky to have such a unique applicant.

Best of luck Tamzeed! You've got mine and Saba's luck! Oh wait she rejected me, shit...
    You got mine and Nalisha's luck! Fuck, she rejected me too...

Well! You've got mine and Mylena's luck! Regardless of mine and hers history, you have our luck and that bitch can't do shit about it.

P.S; Don't screenshot this and show those bitches, I want to live until I get married pls, thanks mate.

Nice Drama...
    Fox...seriously you sold out our relationship just cus Tamz paid you and told you to disappoint me : (
    Do you remember wheni used to say fox pls give me saba's FB account and you're saying 'no you wont like her she got a dark skin and she used instagram to make her picture looks like that' and since you sold out already its revenge time.Tamz here is our deal give me Mylena's FB acc in forum's PM since i m sure noone knows i m using this forum "no FB Whatsapp Skype xfire steam messages or i'll get irl problems..." and i'll give you +1
    Fox break up time is coming soon

P.S: same here Don't screen shot these logs or i'll get destroyed :7

26 replies since 15/11/2014, 15:52   747 views