Tamz42O Application :)

Denied

« Older   Newer »

1. Tamz42O

User deleted

Introduce yourself Hi i'm Tamz. I like to sleep. I like sheep. I like bananas. But, I am a very friendly guy and easy to talk to. I am very cooperative and helpful to everyone :)
    Name: Tamzeed
    Surname: Rashid
    How old are you?: 16
    Where are you from?:United Kingdom
    Are you shy?: Hell no !
    what do you expect from us?: I want you guys to be active and friendly with me :)
    Which kind of languages can you speak fluently?: English.
    Can you understand a bit any other language? Which ones?: English, Arabic, Spanish
    Do you have any other abilities that can help? (scripting, videoediting, graphics, etc..): I can edit videos with windows movie maker :) XD
    Tell us something about you: I am friendly :D

About SA-MP
    What's your nickname?: Tamz42O
    Previus nicknames: Tamz
    How long do you play SA-MP?: Mhh A week? I'd say about 16- 20 hours
    List your previous clan and explain why did you leave: I have had no clans :(
    What's your Xfire contact? tamzeed
    Do you have a Youtube channel? Can you link it?: It sucks.. I only have a video a BAD one which i frapsed on my old pc... ( I had 20 fps !!) But sure.. :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3u797hqgfOg9-a8kRW547g/videos
    Do you have a GTA:T account? Can you link it?:Ohh yes I have a GTA:T account.. It's Tamz
    Can you speak on mumble without problems?: Yep.. Im always on uL Mumble come and speak to me!
    Can you record without problems?: Now I can! i have a new pc!
    Can you stream without problems?: Mhh.. I guess I could..
    Did you ever used something to take advantage ingame? (cheats, cleo, dirty mods, hacks to lag/warp) Never!
    Do you play any other game beyond SA-MP? Not really.
    A/D Gameplay

What's your experience on A/D? (1/10): 8/10
    Do you usually speak on mumble to say enemies positions or tactics?: Nope.
    Are you able to play in group or rush like a faggot without reason?: writehere
    What's your preferred weaponset in A/D? Deagle shotgun/ M4 Shotgun
    Are you able to play in lag over 150?: Yeah!
    Are you able to play in antilag?: Yep. I'm a VIP on uL dayz
    Do you prefer brain or skills?: Brain.
    Can you link me one base in which you played very good against good ones?: Mhhh I am good at pershing square base.

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Hi tamz.. goodluck! show us what you got

3. Tamz42O

User deleted

SWEGBoi

Group
    Members

Status

Prince of all Saiyans

Group

Status
    You guys don't know what you're missing out on.
    Tamz is a unique player with a different gameplay style.
    It is like one of which you have never seen.
    Tamz is also a real life friend of mine, so I can easily go to his 2 bedroom flat filled with bugs and teach him skills, but that isn't required because I am more than sure that he will surpass me in this game one way or another.

Axel how can you vote down on this guy? Why must you underestimate such an underrated player without knowing him in depth details.
    He is more than what you think.

You may think I am overestimating this player, you are wrong, in full honesty, I am underestimating him if you ask me.

This is my opinion, take me serious or not, your choice.

But all I could say is, you are very lucky to have such a unique applicant.

Best of luck Tamzeed! You've got mine and Saba's luck! Oh wait she rejected me, shit...
    You got mine and Nalisha's luck! Fuck, she rejected me too...

Well! You've got mine and Mylena's luck! Regardless of mine and hers history, you have our luck and that bitch can't do shit about it.

P.S; Don't screenshot this and show those bitches, I want to live until I get married pls, thanks mate.

6. Tecumseh

User deleted

I also know Tamz and honestly? He's the most active/beneficial player I have ever seen.
    He is not a random asslicker.
    He is not a random guy with 0 English skills.

He is simply Tamz. The one guy you need in any squad.

I truly believe that he will be beneficial to nS, I hope you can see that Axel.

It's such a shame, how in 2014 - newfags are just going around making applications to experienced clans -

- Tamz is not one of these newfags.

It would be a grave mistake to deny him.

But don't take my word for it! Go on! Join him on mumble and play some matches

- you will no doubtfully agree.

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Thanks for saying more about Tamz, i don't know him so i haven't voted yet but i can say he played good yesterday

SWEGBoi

Group
    Members

Status
    QUOTE (Senseii @ 16/11/2014, 20:00) 
    Axel how can you vote down on this guy? Why must you underestimate such an underrated player without knowing him in depth details.
    He is more than what you think.

You may think I am overestimating this player, you are wrong, in full honesty, I am underestimating him if you ask me.

This is my opinion, take me serious or not, your choice.

But all I could say is, you are very lucky to have such a unique applicant.

Best of luck Tamzeed! You've got mine and Saba's luck! Oh wait she rejected me, shit...
    You got mine and Nalisha's luck! Fuck, she rejected me too...

Well! You've got mine and Mylena's luck! Regardless of mine and hers history, you have our luck and that bitch can't do shit about it.

P.S; Don't screenshot this and show those bitches, I want to live until I get married pls, thanks mate.

Nice Drama...
    Fox...seriously you sold out our relationship just cus Tamz paid you and told you to disappoint me : (
    Do you remember wheni used to say fox pls give me saba's FB account and you're saying 'no you wont like her she got a dark skin and she used instagram to make her picture looks like that' and since you sold out already its revenge time.Tamz here is our deal give me Mylena's FB acc in forum's PM since i m sure noone knows i m using this forum "no FB Whatsapp Skype xfire steam messages or i'll get irl problems..." and i'll give you +1
    Fox break up time is coming soon

P.S: same here Don't screen shot these logs or i'll get destroyed :7

Prince of all Saiyans

Group

Status
    I wasn't joking...

SWEGBoi

Group
    Members

Status
    Same situation here...

PsYc0

Group
    Founder

Status
    Thank you sensei, we will test him and we'll decide

12. ExiTo

User deleted

hello amicos.im also here to talk about our common friend , Tamz.
    Tamz is my little brother who is actually older than me.he might sound younger , but when he rages , even 20years old will shut up next to him.he can show his skills when ever he wants.if he does low dmg its because he couldnt be arsed to do more.he is a very good deagle he can do 150-200dmg against anyone and he can carry the team if needed.chilling with him for 5minutes looks like youve been high all day.very good for nS for having such a cool guy.take this amazing opportunity mates!
    also very good like my brother tamz!

Group
    Managers

Status
    omfg stop

14. Mazine

User deleted

Damn Tamz, good luck here man!
    You're an awesome guy on every fucking level. A must have for every clan, he isn't a reallife friend like with jama and fox, but he's certainly in my all time top 3 when it comes to SAMP "friends".
    Don't be fooled by how he handles from time to time, he's a monster when he has to. He could do shit for a week, yet rapes every fucking clan there is for months, day after day he'll impress you guys even more. He's still a small flower, but when he'll bloom, damn, I don't want to miss that moment. He's the next SAMP prodigy, players like zeus, evolution, beast, damagedz and so on all respect him as they know how it is to be such a player. They know his potential and they respect him. Otherwise they'll get #REKT.

GL TAMZEED!

MAMMT E' NA PURCACCHION D MERD E FC I POMB

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    i think its enough, we will decide about hes apply

26 replies since 15/11/2014, 15:52   747 views