Tamz42O Application :)

Denied

« Older   Newer »

1. Tamz42O

User deleted

Introduce yourself Hi i'm Tamz. I like to sleep. I like sheep. I like bananas. But, I am a very friendly guy and easy to talk to. I am very cooperative and helpful to everyone :)
    Name: Tamzeed
    Surname: Rashid
    How old are you?: 16
    Where are you from?:United Kingdom
    Are you shy?: Hell no !
    what do you expect from us?: I want you guys to be active and friendly with me :)
    Which kind of languages can you speak fluently?: English.
    Can you understand a bit any other language? Which ones?: English, Arabic, Spanish
    Do you have any other abilities that can help? (scripting, videoediting, graphics, etc..): I can edit videos with windows movie maker :) XD
    Tell us something about you: I am friendly :D

About SA-MP
    What's your nickname?: Tamz42O
    Previus nicknames: Tamz
    How long do you play SA-MP?: Mhh A week? I'd say about 16- 20 hours
    List your previous clan and explain why did you leave: I have had no clans :(
    What's your Xfire contact? tamzeed
    Do you have a Youtube channel? Can you link it?: It sucks.. I only have a video a BAD one which i frapsed on my old pc... ( I had 20 fps !!) But sure.. :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3u797hqgfOg9-a8kRW547g/videos
    Do you have a GTA:T account? Can you link it?:Ohh yes I have a GTA:T account.. It's Tamz
    Can you speak on mumble without problems?: Yep.. Im always on uL Mumble come and speak to me!
    Can you record without problems?: Now I can! i have a new pc!
    Can you stream without problems?: Mhh.. I guess I could..
    Did you ever used something to take advantage ingame? (cheats, cleo, dirty mods, hacks to lag/warp) Never!
    Do you play any other game beyond SA-MP? Not really.
    A/D Gameplay

What's your experience on A/D? (1/10): 8/10
    Do you usually speak on mumble to say enemies positions or tactics?: Nope.
    Are you able to play in group or rush like a faggot without reason?: writehere
    What's your preferred weaponset in A/D? Deagle shotgun/ M4 Shotgun
    Are you able to play in lag over 150?: Yeah!
    Are you able to play in antilag?: Yep. I'm a VIP on uL dayz
    Do you prefer brain or skills?: Brain.
    Can you link me one base in which you played very good against good ones?: Mhhh I am good at pershing square base.

26 replies since 15/11/2014, 15:52   747 views